Thursday, March 7, 2013

Kaohsiung, Taiwan - An Unexpected Pleasure

Simply put, this is why I like to travel - unexpected pleasures.  I had not heard of Kaohsiung, Taiwan before last week and now I'm sitting on the 66th floor of the The Splendor Kaohsiung Hotel sipping a cold beer, listening to the tug boats and watching the sun set over the harbor - wow.  Too many times I find myself racing from one task to the next and forget to take in and revel in God's marvelous Creation - but not right now.

It's by no means perfect, but awfully close.  The only things keeping this moment from perfection are some Maker's Mark instead of Kirin and having Tracy Lynn to share this moment in time.

I'm going to stop writing now because I can only muck up this moment from here.

Cheers!!







The-Splendor-Kaohsiung-photos-Hotel-Exterior-view.JPEG (448×350)
Photo of The Splendor Kaohsiung

No comments:

Post a Comment